I can no other answer make but thanks,
And thanks. -- W. Shakespeare
We had trouble with this part. On the one hand, this kind of page has a "We want loot!" feel that makes us want to go and hide under the bed with Nixie. On the other hand, we didn't want to come off as
- Holier than thou ("We are above all material things, but you may touch our hems")
- Martyrs in training ("Oh, we'll just sit here in the dark")
- Coy ("I'm sure you'll figure something out")
Finally, a friend (who shall remain anonymous) threatened pickets, riots and general name-calling if we didn't register, so here you go. And before you even get started...thank you, many hugs - ina and Avrom.
As an alternative, we'd be honored if you'd make a contribution in our name to one of these worthy organizations:
- Planned Parenthood For us, our wedding symbolizes our decision to begin our life together as a family. And it's important to us that everyone have the same opportunity--to create their families in the way and at the time that's right for them.
- Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders MSF is an international organization of health care workers who take health care and emergency relief to the poorest and most troubled areas of the world. To maintain its political independence, MSF depends on individual donations for most of its funds.
- People for the American Way Unlike many groups with similar names, this one defends the real American way: Free speech, separation of church and state, civil liberties, and equality.
- San Diego Zoo Center for the Reproduction of Endangered Species The San Diego Zoo is not like other zoos--they consider their primary mission to protect, not to display, and to educate, not to entertain. Possibly their most important work is the work they do at CRES--developing strategies to protect and nurture endangered plant and animal species.
To Main Page